About this Blog

I am a sucker for panorama images. I created this blog to share panoramas from places I have been and experienced. I hope you like them, too.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Houghton College - 10-13-2012

10-13-2012 - Houghton College, Houghton NY


The following panoramas were shot during my visit to the Houghton College Home Campus. Earlier in the day there was some sun. However, as the day progresses, and at the time they were shot, it had clouded over. Some of the stitching isn't perfect, but that's not what we're going for here.

(Please be patient when viewing images as the file sizes are very large.)

This is a labeled overview of where each panorama was shot from:


Panorama A:


Panorama B:


Panorama C:


Panorama D:


Panorama E:


Panorama F:


Apple iPhone 3GS, Microsoft ICE

No comments:

Post a Comment